Procurement specialized equipment for Ravno FFR/376/P03
10. ožujka 2021
financijsku pomoć Europske unije Intereg IPA CBC Hrvatska-Bosna i Hercegovina-Crna Gora.
Rok za podnošenje ponuda je 12. travnja 2021.(ponedeljak) godine do 12,00 sati.
Kompletna tenderska dokumentacija se može preuzeti na sljedeće načine: Na općinskoj stranici: www.ravno.ba.
Moguće dodatne informacije ili pojašnjenja / pitanja bit će objavljeni na web stranici Općine Ravno: www.ravno.ba
Public document to be completed by the contracting authority
SUPPLY CONTRACT NOTICE
Procurement specialized equipment for Ravno
1. Publication reference
4. Programme title
Interreg IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Croatia-B&H, Montenegro 2014-2020
The project is co-financed by the European Union, in accordance with the rules of INTERREG IPA CBC Croatia-Bosnia and Herzegovina-Montenegro Programme
6. Contracting authority
Municipality of Ravno, Trg Ruđera Boškovića bb, 88370 Ravno, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
7. Description of the contract
Pick-up vehicle, Module for flood response, equipped with: power generator; submersible water pump; floating water pump; trash pump 2”; inflatable boat; life jacket; rope ladder. - Module for forest fire response, equipped with: Ultra-high pressure extinguishing system, working pressure at least 100 bar; portable water pump; hoses; nozzle; water backpack; sanitary device; motor chainsaw; protective helmet, suit, gloves, boots, Drone, Personal sets and walkie talkie and All Terrain vehicle
8. Number and titles of lots
Lot 1 Intervention system for F&F disaster resilience, Drone, personal sets and walkie talkies
Lot 2 Equipment for prevention - all terrain cross over vehicle
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
9. Eligibility and rules of origin
Participation in the award of procurement contracts and other award procedures for actions financed under the Programme is open to all legal persons which are effectively established in the participating countries, other Member States, other IPA II beneficiaries, contracting parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area and partner countries covered by the European Neighborhood Instrument (hereafter referred to as ‘eligible countries’), and to International Organizations.
All supplies purchased under a procurement contract, or in accordance with a grant agreement, financed under IPA II shall originate from an eligible country or from any country which is eligible under the rules of the partner or other donor or member state or determined in the constitutive act of the trust fund.
As the Croatian national rules do not contain any restrictions as regards the rules of origin, all goods can originate from any country, irrespective of any thresholds.
10. Grounds for exclusion
Tenderers must submit a signed declaration, included in the tender form for a supply contract, to the effect that they are not in any of the situations listed in Section 184.108.40.206. of the practical guide.
Tenderers included in the lists of EU restrictive measures (see Section 2.4. of the PRAG) at the moment of the award decision cannot be awarded the contract.
11. Number of tenders
12. Tenderers may submit only one tender per lot. Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount in the event that its tender is accepted for more than one lot. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the works required in the tender dossier.
13. Tender guarantee
No tender guarantee is required
14. Performance guarantee
15. The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of 10% of the amount of the contract in form of bill of exchange at the signing of the contract. This guarantee must be provided together with the return of the countersigned contract no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the contracting authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the next cheapest compliant tender.
16. Information meeting and/or site visit
A mandatory information meeting and site visit will be held on 16.03.2021 12h at Municipality of Ravno, Trg Ruđera Boškovića bb,88370 Ravno, BiH
17. Tender validity
Tenders must remain valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for submission of tenders. In exceptional circumstances, the contracting authority may, before the validity period expires, request that tenderers extend the validity of tenders for a specific period (see para 8.2 of the instructions to tenderers).
18. Period of implementation of tasks
90 days for lot 1 and 180 days for lot 2
SELECTION AND AWARD CRITERIA
19. Selection criteria
The following selection criteria will be applied to tenderers. In the case of tenders submitted by a consortium, these selection criteria will be applied to the consortium as a whole unless specified otherwise. The selection criteria will not be applied to natural persons and single-member companies when they are sub-contractors:
1) Economic and financial capacity of tenderer (based on i.a. item 3 of the tender form for a supply contract). In case of tenderer being a public body, equivalent information should be provided. The reference period which will be taken into account will be the last three years for which accounts have been closed.
The selection criteria for each tenderer are as follows:
• the average annual turnover of the tenderer must exceed the maximum budget of the contract
2) Professional capacity of tenderer (based on i.a. items 4 and 5 of the tender form for a supply contract). The reference period which will be taken into account will be the last three years from submission deadline.
• Authorization from MANUFACTURER for chassis to bidder that they can offer chassis with clearly written No and name of tender no older then 30 days from submission deadline. For Lot 1
• Authorization from manufacturer for superstructure for bidder that they can offer superstructure with clearly written NO and name of tender no older then 30 days from submission deadline. For Lot
• Manufacturer of superstructure following Certificates : ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001, ISO 10002, EN ISO 3834-2, EN 1846-1 or equivalent. For Lot 1
• Certified technical characteristics of the chassis and superstructure by the manufacturer or a certified excerpt from the catalogue. For Lot 1
3) Technical capacity of tenderer (based on i.a. items 5 and 6 of the tender form for a supply contract). The reference period which will be taken into account will be the last 5 from submission deadline.
• the tenderer has delivered supplies under at least 2 contracts with a budget of at least of the value of their offer for this tender in similar equipment delivery which were implemented during the following period: five years from submission deadline.
An economic operator may, where appropriate and for a particular contract, rely on the capacities of other entities, regardless of the legal nature of the links which it has with them. Some examples of when it may not be considered appropriate by the contracting authority are when the tender rely in majority on the capacities of other entities or when they rely on key criteria. If the tender relies on other entities it must prove to the contracting authority that it will have at its disposal the resources necessary for performance of the contract, for example by producing a commitment on the part of those entities to place those resources at its disposal. Such entities, for instance the parent company of the economic operator, must respect the same rules of eligibility and notably that of nationality, as the economic operator relying on them and must comply with the selection criteria for which the economic operator relies on them. Furthermore, the data for this third entity for the relevant selection criterion should be included in the tender in a separate document. Proof of the capacity will also have to be furnished when requested by the contracting authority.
With regard to technical and professional criteria, a tenderer may only rely on the capacities of other entities where the latter will perform the tasks for which these capacities are required.
With regard to economic and financial criteria, the entities upon whose capacity the tenderer relies, become jointly and severally liable for the performance of the contract.
20. Award criteria
21. How to obtain the tender dossier
The tender dossier is available from the following Internet address: www.ravno.ba. The tender dossier is also available from the contracting authority. Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender form for a supply contract included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to email@example.com (mentioning the publication reference shown in item 1) at the latest 21 days before the deadline for submission of tenders given in item 19. The contracting authority must reply to all tenderers' questions at the latest 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders. Eventual clarifications or minor changes to the tender dossier shall be published at the latest 11 days before the submission deadline on the website of Contracting Authority www.ravno.ba
22. Deadline for submission of tenders
The tenderer's attention is drawn to the fact that there are two different systems for sending tenders: one is by post or private mail service, the other is by hand delivery.
In the first case, the tender must be sent before the date and time limit for submission, as evidenced by the postmark or deposit slip , but in the second case it is the acknowledgment of receipt given at the time of the delivery of the tender which will serve as proof.
12:00 Central European Time on 12.04.2021
Any tender submitted to the contracting authority after this deadline will not be considered.
The contracting authority may, for reasons of administrative efficiency, reject any tender submitted on time to the postal service but received, for any reason beyond the contracting authority's control, after the effective date of approval of the evaluation report, if accepting tenders that were submitted on time but arrived late would considerably delay the evaluation procedure or jeopardise decisions already taken and notified.
How tenders may be submitted
Tenders must be submitted in English exclusively to the contracting authority in a sealed envelope:
• EITHER by post or by courier service, in which case the evidence shall be constituted by the postmark or the date of the deposit slip, to :
Municipality of Ravno
Trg Ruđera Boškovića bb,88370 Ravno
• OR hand delivered by the participant in person or by an agent directly to the premises of the contracting authority in return for a signed and dated receipt, in which case the evidence shall be constituted by this acknowledgement of receipt, to:
Municipality of Ravno
Trg Ruđera Boškovića bb,88370 Ravno
The contract title and the Publication reference (see item 1 above) must be clearly marked on the envelope containing the tender and must always be mentioned in all subsequent correspondence with the contracting authority.
Tenders submitted by any other means will not be considered.
By submitting a tender candidates accept to receive notification of the outcome of the procedure by electronic means. Such notification shall be deemed to have been received on the date upon which the contracting authority sends it to the electronic address referred to in the tender.
23. Tender opening session
12.04.2021 at 13h at premises of Municipality of Ravno, Municipality of Ravno,Trg Ruđera Boškovića bb, 88370 Ravno, BiH
1 It is recommended to use registered mail in case the postmark would not be readable.
24. Language of the procedure
All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
25. Legal basis 2
Regulation (EU) N°236/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 March 2014 laying down common rules and procedures for the implementation of the Union's instruments for financing external action, Regulation (EU) No 231/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 March 2014 establishing an Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA II), The Interreg IPA Cross-border Cooperation Programme Croatia-Bosnia and Herzegovina - Montenegro 2014-2020.
2 Please state any specificity that might have an impact on rules on participation (such as geographic or thematic or long/short term).
PRIKAŽI VIŠE TEKSTA