Poziv za podršku provođenja kampanje podizanja svijesti o pravosuđu za djecuDatum objave: 21.07.2017. 09:13 / Izvor: Dnevni Avaz, 21.07.2017.
Request for Proposals 002/2017-9133155
Support to Implementation of the Awareness Raising Campaign on Justice for Children
UNICEF Bosnia and Herzegovina, with the support of the Swiss Embassy and the Swedish International Cooperation Development Agency (Sida). has been implementing the Project Justice for Every Child since December 2013 The purpose of this consultancy to provide technical support for the implementation of the Awareness Raising Campaign on Justice for Children in particular.to promote project results and objectives and to prevent somatization of children in conflict with the law «i selected locations.
Required expertise / Criteria for the selection:
The organization/eompany/institution should have:
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and implementing communication campaign targeting the awareness raising and behaviour change
- At least 5 years of experience in organization of events
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of media, social marketing and communication
- Ability for production of all forms of media materials, including traditional, digital, video etc.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of international principles and legal instruments related to children in contact with the law;
- Good knowledge of UNICEF, Child Protection, Communication for Development and the media situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Fluency in English language, written and oral ;
- Proficiency in BCS language and understanding of context is mandatory;
Potential contractors should submit bidding documentation consisting of technical (A) and financial proposal (B):
A) Technical proposal (one separate sealed envelope):
1. Cover letter confirming understanding of the Terms of Reference and readiness to employ resources to support the achievement of outlined objectives and deliverables,
2. Copies of registration documents as required by applicable law, accompanied by VAT (PDV) registration. Potential bidder must be legally registered and licensed for conducting public surveys;
3. Detailed description of the planned approach to organize and manage requested services (i.e. description of methodology);
4. Description of previously implemented similar activities and list of references;
5. CVs of team members to be directly responsible for this assignment;
6. CV of the leading expert in the Company/Agency;
7. Supplier Profile form;
8. CD comprising the technical offer ONLY.
B) Financial proposal (one separate sealed envelope):
LFRP 002-2017- 9133155 Form is to be filled out and submitted together with detailed budget proposal with short description of each budget item.
Detailed Terms of Reference, specification for printed materials and detailed instruction how to submit proposal for the requested services can be found on the UNICEF BiH website: www.unicef.ba Proposals and budgets should be submitted in English language. The proposals must be mailed to UNICEF, address: Zmaja od Bosne bb, and delivered in two separate sealed and marked envelopes (one envelope containing only the technical proposal printed out and saved on CD and the other envelope with the financial proposal printed out) by Friday 11 August 2017 at 14.00 hrs with the remark: Proposal for RFP no. 002/2017 for the Institutional Consultancy; Support to Implementation of the Awareness Raising Campaign on Justice for Children Important:
Please note that the technical offer (print out and CD) should not have any data on the budget, i.e. financial aspect of the offer (this should be exclusively stated in the financial offer envelope only).Contact details of the company should be printed on both envelopes. In case CD or Technical part of offer contains budget, offer is invalidated.
All bidders are invited for the public opening of the bids. The public opening will be held on Monday 14 August 2017, at 11.00 hrs in UNICEF premises, Zmaja od Bosne bb, Sarajevo (UN House building). In accordance with UNICEF Rules and Regulations the award and the reasons for making the award are UNICEF's internal decision and information about other bidders or their bids must not be divulged. The invitation for submission of proposals does not obligate signing of the contract with bidders, nor does it assume the obligation to pay the costs of preparing the bids. UNICEF accepts no responsibility for undelivered proposals, and will not accept proposals after the closing date and time. For further information please contact Mr. Nela Kacmarcik via e-mail: email@example.com
PRIKAŽI VIŠE TEKSTA