Before starting your application:
- Read the call for proposals/Programme Guide carefully
- Applicants must have an EU Login (European Commission Authentication Service) account. If you already have an EU Login account, you may use this, if not, click here to create an EU Login account. When you have created your EULogin account, return to this page.
You are now ready to start the application process:
- Each organisation involved in your project (applicant and partners) must register in the Participants' portal and receive a Participant Identification Code (PIC). The PIC will be requested in the application form. To access the Participants' portal, you will need your EULogin username and password.
- Applicants must attach the following documents in the Portal:
- Legal entity form. Private organisations must also include:
- A copy of an official VAT document if your organization has a VAT number
- A copy of the resolution, law, decree or decision establishing the entity in question (applicable only to non profit organizations and twinning committees)
- Financial identification form duly completed and certified by the bank
- Create your official electronic application form, also called the eForm. To create your eForm, your will be asked to go through the follow steps, without interruption:
- Select the funding opportunity
- Select a language option
- Select the organisation(s) participating in your proposed activity (applicant and partners)
- Create the application eForm
- Save the application eForm to your local computer or network drive
- Fill in the e-form and save regularly
Completing your application:
- Don't forget to also complete the compulsary annex to the eForm
- Once you have completed the eForm and the annex, validate it. This triggers an automatic check that informs you your application form is complete. If it is, you can submit it online
- When you have submitted your application online, you should receive a confirmation email and reference number. If not, contact the helpdesk
The compulsory annex is the declaration on honour (Updated 09/02/2016)
Please DO NOT SEND A COPY of the e-form and the attached documents by post to EACEA.