Tražite informaciju iz privrede – na pravom ste mjestu
Paket Tender obuhvata sve objavljene tendere, javne nabavke, dodjele ugovora, javne pozive, odluke o pokretanju, licitacije, stečajeve/likvidacije, planove nabavki i slične informacije sa područja Bosne i Hercegovine.
Na vaš mail će svaki dan stići Newsletter koji obuhvata informacije: potražnja i ponuda roba, usluga i radova, nekretnine, regulacioni planovi, rasprave, oglasi, ekološke dozvole, privatizacija, skupštine, imovina i kompanije u stečaju i sl. na području Bosne i Hercegovine, za granu privrede koja vas interesuje.
Tendere i informacije možete pretraživati po grani privrede, a dodatni filteri vam omogućavaju da rezultate pretrage filtrirate po nazivu, po broju tendera, datumu objave i datumu važenja, riječniku javnih nabavki (JRJN), teritoriji, nazivu naručioca/isporučioca ili nekoj drugoj od ponuđenih opcija.
Ukoliko želite pregledati aktuelne i istekle tendere odaberite opciju PRETRAGA tendera.
Rezultat pretrage traženog tendera sadrži informacije o naručiocu i vrijednosti kao i datum raspisivanja i datum važenja tendera
Cijena paketa Tender na godišnjem nivou je 400 KM + PDV.
DELEGATION TO BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
Head of Delegation
Sarajevo, 7 June 2013 DELBIHS/SUP/VSL G.4.1/2013/1574
Subject: Call for tender No DELBIHS/SUP/VSL G4.1/2013/1574 concerning a provision of dicsel and of unleaded petrol for the official cars of the Delegation of the European Union to Bosnia and Hercegovina Negotiated procedure without contract notice for low value contracts Vendors' sub-Iist G.4.1
1.1 enclose the call for tenders relating to the abovementioned contract.
2. If you are interested in this contract, you should submit a tender in triplicate (original and two copies) in English. Your tender must contain ali information and formalities for evaluating if requirements to tender are met. Documents issued by the relevant local authorities in local languages must be translated into English. No official translations by the court interpreters are required.
3. Where submission is by letter, candidate companies may choose:
a) to submit a tender either by post or by courier to be received not later than 28 June 20i3, in vvhich case the evidence of the date of dispatch shall be constituted by the postmark or the date of the reception slip, to the following address:
European Union Delegation to Bosnia and Herzegovina
For the attention of Mr Luc STEEMAN, Head of Administration
Skenderija 3a, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
b) or to deliver by hand to the following address: European Union Delegation to Bosnia and Herzegovina
For the attention of Mr Luc STEEMAN, Head of Administration Skenderija 3a, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
not later than 10.00 hours 28 June 2013. The department is open from 09.00 to 17.00 from Monday to Thursday and from 09.00 to 14.00 on Friday; it is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and the EU Delegation holidays.
4. Tenders must be placed inside two sealed envelopes. Both envelopes must be referenced DELBIHS/SUP/VSL G.4.1/2013/1574. The outer envelop shall bear the address as above. The inner envelope, addressed to the department indicated in the invitation to tender, should be marked as follows: 'Call for tender - NOT TO BE OPENED BY THE INTERNAL MAIL DEPARTMENT'. If self-adhesive envelopes are used, they must be sealed with adhesive tape and the sender must sign across this tape. The inner envelope must also contain two sealed envelopes, one containing the technical specifications and the other the financial bid. Each of these envelopes must clearly indicate the content ("Technical" and "Financial").
5. The specifications, listing ali documents that must be produced in order to tender and the draft contract are attached.
6. Tenders must be:
- signed by the tenderer or his duly authorised representative;
- perfectly legible so that there can be no doubt as to words and figures;
- documents should be separated in a binder and be presented as listed in tender specification;
7. Period of the validity of the tender, during which tenderers may not modify the terms of their tenders in any respect: six months from the final date for submission.
8. Submission of the tender implies acceptance of ali terms and conditions set out in this invitation call for tender, in the specification and in the draft order form with general conditions and, where appropriate, waiver of the tenderer's own general or specific terms and conditions. It is binding on the tenderer to whom the contract is awarded for the duration of the contract.
9. Contacts between the contracting authority and tenderers are prohibited throughout the procedure save in exceptional circumstances. Contacts may be authorised under the following conditions only:
Before the final date for submission of tenders:
- At the request of the tenderer, the contracting authority may provide additional information solely for the purpose of clarifying the nature of the contract.
Any requests for additional information must be made in writing only to email@example.com or fax number + 387 33 666 037.
Requests for additional information received less than five working days before the final date for submission of tenders will not be processed.
- The Delegation may, on its own initiative, inform interested parties of any error, inaccuracy, omission or other clerical error in the text of the call for tenders.
- Any additional information including that referred to above will be posted at http://www.delbih.ec.europa.eu under Procurement and funding and EU Delegation tenders. The tenderers are invited to consult it on regular basis. No individual clarification shall be send to tenderers.
After the openingof tenders
- If clarification is requested or if obvious clerical errors in the tender need to be corrected, the contracting authority may contact the tenderer provided the terms of the tender are not modified as a result.
- The contracting authority may negotiate with tenderers the offers they have submitted, in order to adapt them to the requirements set out in the contract notice, tender specification or any additional document and in order to find the tender offering best value for money. During negotiations equal treatment of ali tenderers will be ensured.
10. This call for tenders is in nO way binding on the Delegation. The Delegation's contractual obligation commences only upon signature of the contract with the successful tenderer.
11. Up to the point of signature, the contracting authority may either abandon the procurement or cancel the award procedure, without the candidates or tenderers being entitled to claim any compensation. This decision must be substantiated and the candidates or tenderers notified.
12. Once the Delegation has opened the tender, the document will become the property of the Delegation and it shall be treated confidentially.
13.You will be informed whether or not your tender has been accepted.
14. If your offer includes subcontracting, it is recommended that contractual arrangements with subcontractors include mediation as a method of dispute resolution.
15. If processing your reply to the invitation to tender involves the recording and processing of personal data (such as your name, address and CV), such data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community
institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless indicated otherwise, your replies to the questions and any personal data requested are required to evaluate your tender in accordance with the specifications of the invitation to tender and will be processed solely for that purpose by the entity acting as data controller. Details concerning the processing of your personal data are available on the privacy statement at: http://ec.europa.eu/dataprotectionofficer/privacystatement publicprocurement en.pdf.
16. Your personal data may be registered in the Early Warning System (EWS) only or both in the EWS and the Central Exclusion Database (CED) by the EEAS Accounting Officer, should you be in one of the situations mentioned in:
- Commission Decision 2008/969 of 16 December 2008 on the Early Warning System (for more information see the Privacy Statement on http://ec.europa.eu/budget/info contract/legal entities en.htm). or
- Commission Regulation 1302/2008 of 17 December 2008 on the Central Exclusion Database (for more information see the Privacy Statement on
Head of Delegation
Annex 1 — Terms of Specification and its annexes
Annex 2 — Model of standard Purchase order with general conditions
Annex 3 — Bank Account Form (BAF)
Annex 4 — Legal Entity Form (LEF)
Annex 5 - Declaration of honour on exclusion criteria and absence of conflict of interest
PRIKAŽI VIŠE TEKSTA