Tražite informaciju iz privrede – na pravom ste mjestu
Paket Tender obuhvata sve objavljene tendere, javne nabavke, dodjele ugovora, javne pozive, odluke o pokretanju, licitacije, stečajeve/likvidacije, planove nabavki i slične informacije sa područja Bosne i Hercegovine.
Na vaš mail će svaki dan stići Newsletter koji obuhvata informacije: potražnja i ponuda roba, usluga i radova, nekretnine, regulacioni planovi, rasprave, oglasi, ekološke dozvole, privatizacija, skupštine, imovina i kompanije u stečaju i sl. na području Bosne i Hercegovine, za granu privrede koja vas interesuje.
Tendere i informacije možete pretraživati po grani privrede, a dodatni filteri vam omogućavaju da rezultate pretrage filtrirate po nazivu, po broju tendera, datumu objave i datumu važenja, riječniku javnih nabavki (JRJN), teritoriji, nazivu naručioca/isporučioca ili nekoj drugoj od ponuđenih opcija.
Ukoliko želite pregledati aktuelne i istekle tendere odaberite opciju PRETRAGA tendera.
Rezultat pretrage traženog tendera sadrži informacije o naručiocu i vrijednosti kao i datum raspisivanja i datum važenja tendera
Cijena paketa Tender na godišnjem nivou je 400 KM + PDV.
Request for Proposlas 009/2013
Institutional Consuttancy - Communication/PR Support - Conference on Social Protection and Inclusion,September 2013
The selected Agency will provide communication/media/PR supportto assist in promoting the objectives and results ofthe Conference on Social Protection and Inclusion, planned in September 2013 in Sarajevo.
Reguired expertise / Criteria for the selection:
Selected agency should have:
• Extensive experience in managing communications activities - at least 3 team members with more than 5 years of experience in activities similartothe requested services
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing media relations
• Experience with organization of international events: experience with supporting minimum of 5 events in the past 3 years
• At least one team member with joumalistic background capable of managing the production of news notes from the conference
• At least 2 years of experience in social media communication
• Minimum 5 years of experience in video production and a possibility to assist the dissemination of video materials
• Previous experience with UNICEF is an asset.
Potential contractors should submit bidding documentation consisting of:
A) Technical proposal:
1. Cover letter confirming understanding of the ToR and readiness to employ resources to support the achievement of outlined objectives and deliverables
2. Detailed description of the planned approach to organize and manage requested services
3. Description of previously implemented similar activities and list of references
4. CVs of team members to be directly responsible for this assignment
5. CV of the leading expert in the Company/Agency
B) Financial proposal
5. Budget with narrative explanation per deliverables of the TOR
6. Any Additional services offered pro-bono (optional)
A detailed ToR for the requested services can be found on UNICEF BiH website www.unicef.ba.
Proposals and budgets should be submitted in English language. The proposals must be mailed to UNICEF, Zmaja od Bosne bb, and delivered in two separate sealed envelopes (one envelope containing the technical proposal printed out and saved on CD and other envelope with the financial proposal only) by Tuesday, June 11m, 2013 at 17.00 hrs with the remark: Proposals for RFP no. 009/2013 for the Institutional Consultancy - Communication/PR Support - Conference on Social Protection and Inclusion.
Please note that the technical offer should not have anv data on budget, i.e. financial aspect ofoffer (this should be exclusively stated in the fmancial offer).
Contact details ofcompany should be printed on both envelopes.
All bidders are invited for the public opening of the bids. The public opening will be held on Friday, June 14th 2013 at 11:00 hrs in UNICEF premises, Zmaja od Bosne bb.
In accordance with UNICEF Rules and Regulations the award and the reasons for making the award are UNICEF's intemal decision and information about other bidders ortheir bids must not be divulged.
The invitation for submission of proposals does not obligate signing of the contract with bidders, nor does it assume the obligation to pay the costs of preparing the bids.UNICEF accepts no responsibility for undelivered proposals, and will not accept proposals after the closing date and time.
For further information please contact Ms. Nela Kacmarcik via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIKAŽI VIŠE TEKSTA