Tražite informaciju iz privrede – na pravom ste mjestu
Paket Tender obuhvata sve objavljene tendere, javne nabavke, dodjele ugovora, javne pozive, odluke o pokretanju, licitacije, stečajeve/likvidacije, planove nabavki i slične informacije sa područja Bosne i Hercegovine.
Na vaš mail će svaki dan stići Newsletter koji obuhvata informacije: potražnja i ponuda roba, usluga i radova, nekretnine, regulacioni planovi, rasprave, oglasi, ekološke dozvole, privatizacija, skupštine, imovina i kompanije u stečaju i sl. na području Bosne i Hercegovine, za granu privrede koja vas interesuje.
Tendere i informacije možete pretraživati po grani privrede, a dodatni filteri vam omogućavaju da rezultate pretrage filtrirate po nazivu, po broju tendera, datumu objave i datumu važenja, riječniku javnih nabavki (JRJN), teritoriji, nazivu naručioca/isporučioca ili nekoj drugoj od ponuđenih opcija.
Ukoliko želite pregledati aktuelne i istekle tendere odaberite opciju PRETRAGA tendera.
Rezultat pretrage traženog tendera sadrži informacije o naručiocu i vrijednosti kao i datum raspisivanja i datum važenja tendera
Cijena paketa Tender na godišnjem nivou je 400 KM + PDV.
DELEGATION TO BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
The Head of Delegation
Notice on low value contract vendors' sub-list 2013 Programme of administrative contracts
The Delegation of the European Union to Bosnia and Herzegovina has the intention to collect a list of vendors to be invited to submit tenders under the following conditions:
1. Tenders relate to supplies, services or works indicated in the list below.
2. Natural and legal persons interested in participating in these tenders are invited to send their application either by post or by e-mail to the following address:
Delegation of the European Union to Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Head of Administration,
Bosnia and Herzegovina
email@example.com indicating in reference "Vendors' sub-lists"
The application must contain the following information for being accepted in the vendors' list:
- Identification of the vendor (supplier, service provider or contractor) indicating name, business address (full address of registration of the firm, if applicable), telephone and e-mail;
- Indication of the list(s) / sub-list(s) where the vendor wants to be included using the table indicated below.
3. Contracts subject of these tenders shall not exceed 60 000 €.
4. The place of delivery for these contracts will be the Delegation of the European Union to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Skenderija 3a, Sarajevo and in EU Delegation Branch office, Gunduliceva 24a, Banja Luka or any other place of their vicinity.
5. For every new supply, service or work's contract to be awarded, the Delegation may invite those vendors included in the relevant list or sub-list to submit a tender.
6. Inclusion on the list entails no obligation on the part of the Delegation concerning the award of the contract. The use of this list is not compulsory.
7. Contracts exceeding 60 000 € will be subject of an ad-hoc publication. Vendors interested in participating to these tenders must reply to such publication. The inclusion in a vendors' list gives no automatic right to participate as Candidate for theše contracts above 60 000 €.
8. Processing your reply involves the recording and processing of personal data (such as your name and address). Such data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless indicated otherwise, your replies to the questions and any personal data requested are required to evaluate your future tenders in accordance with the specifications of the invitations to tender and will be processed solely for that purpose by entity acting as data controller - the Head of the Delegation. Details concerning the processing ofyour personal data are available on the privacy statement at: http://ec.europa.eu/dataprotectionofficer/privacvstatement publicprocurement en.pdf.
- Your personal data may be registered in the Early Warning System (EWS) only or both in the EWS and Central Exclusion Database (CED) by the Accounting Officer of the European External Action Service, should you be in one of the situations mentioned in:
- the Commission Decision 2008/969 of 16.12.2008 on the Early Warning System (for more information see the Privacy Statement on
http://ec.europa.eu/budget/contracts grants/infocontracts/legal entities/legal entities en.cfm
- the Commission Regulation 2008/1302 of 17.12.2008 on the Central Exclusion Database (for more information see the Privacy Statement on
9. The vendors' sub-list is valid until May 2018. Interested parties may submit an application at any time prior to the last three months of validity of the list.
10. Interested parties may apply for one or more of the contracts included in the lists of contracts and sub-lists mentioned below. As mentioned in §2 above, the application must clearly indicate the lists and/or sub-list of interest of which the candidates will be part of.
11. Other EU Delegations may publish similar vendor's lists. Interested parties must reply individually to each publication as each EU Delegation is a separate and independent contracting authority.
Head of Delegation
PRIKAŽI VIŠE TEKSTA